Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hahaha

ah T mai ahneh larr....
holidays wan end lerr...
enjoy abit larr ...
lolx ...
my sis go kl lurrhhss ~
i going to hav choco-la-te ~
when she come bak XD ...
is super-ultra special eh O.O ...
u all dun jealous arr ~
XD ~ muahahahaha ~
yesterday early celebrate my sis bday ...
quite fun ...
hehex ...
my sis tiok my papa bully ~
muahahahaha~
i gave her a pen wif her name on it , n a dompet~
she receive tiok dompet eh si ,
wan kiss me bla ~
wan hug me also ~
so geli~~~
next time dun dare giv her dompet as present d ~
but ...
got abit syok ~
tat means i buy correct thinggy lerr~
muahahahaha ...
here is some pic i took yesterday~

My sis ~ n her cake

nice ?

or tis more nice ?

my sis ~ see she so hapi ~

my papa , mama , sis

didi , korkor , jiejie ,  cousin

papa , me , didi , korkor , jiejie , cousin , mama

May n Nita xD

me , May , jiejie , cousin ~ XD 4G=4Girls ... =.=
From : J>Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment